When purchasing a new home, or renovating an old home, sometimes electrical issues can arise without warning. These issues can interfere with securing insurance on your property. We can take the hassle out of those insurance worries and assist you by providing prompt, courteous service in a timely manner.
Maybe your new home is in need of a few personalized touches; add some ambient lighting to your living area or install some under counter lighting to brighten up your kitchen? Let our team of electricians upgrade a fixture, add a supplement heat source, install an extra outlet, or add some security lighting to the exterior.
Whatever your electrical wishes are, we at Ron Finkle Electrical Services are pleased to help you complete them promptly and within your budget. We look forward to helping you make your house a home.
Services We Offer
- Installation of plugs for appliances (stove, microwaves, washer / dryer)
- Installation of ceiling fans
- Systems wiring for outdoor lighting
- Corrective wiring – repairs to upgrades to comply with current code requirements
- Installation of decorative or accent lighting (wall sconces, pot lights)
- Systems wiring for smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Outside GFCI circuiting and receptacles
- Wiring for pool lighting. pumps and equipment
- Motion detected security lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Electric heat
- Furnace maintenance / repair
- Hot tub installation